Exclusive Member's Only Area
This exclusive area is designed to keep professionals current on trends within the security industry and is full of valuable information and commentary pertinent to the enhancement of life, safety, and property protection, including news & article releases. A member is provided with a username and password to access this valuable resource. IFPO members are invited to contribute to this section, and encouraged to review it closely to take advantage of the security training information and tips available.
- Quarterly Newsletter
- Members' shopping mall with valuable discounts
IFPO offers the following monographs and manuals:
- Associations and Certifications
- Civil Liability for Security Personnel - 3rd Edition
- Protection Officer Survival
- Special Events Planning
- Careers in Security and Investigation - 3rd Edition
- High-rise Building Security Training
- Private Investigator's Desk Reference
- Avoiding Pitfalls in the Training Process
- Protection Officer Guidebook
- Business Crime Prevention
- Crime Prevention Programs
- Security Officer's Resource Guide
- Information Systems for the Rest of Us
IFPO membership includes a complimentary copy of one of the above titles.
Foundation members receive a 10% discount on all IFPO sponsored programs and products. In addition, members may take advantage of a payment plan option program. This permits individuals on a limited budget to obtain the security training programs on a graduating payment scale without interest. For more information, Click Here.
IFPO Membership Accessories
- IFPO Membership Certificate
- IFPO Membership ID card
- IFPO Membership Lapel Pin
- IFPO Wall Plaque (optional at cost) [Order Here]
IFPO Membership Discounts on Products and Services
- Free Consultation through Alpha Gateway Capital - Identify the best working capital solutions for your start up, growing, or maturing business.
- 10% Discount on all Foundation-sponsored programs and services (excluding the CPO Final Challenge Program)
- Payment Plan Option on all Foundation-sponsored programs and services (non-interest bearing)
- 15% discount on online courses from S2 Academy
- Discounts on courses from Independent Security Advisors, Dignitary Security Specialists
- 10% Discount on Open Calibre Training Seminars (Calibrepress.com)
- One Complimentary Security Training Publication (Retail $15.00)
- 15% discount on 3rd Edition of Civil Liability published by the IFPO
- 15% discount on 3rd Edition of Careers in Security
- 15% discount on Information Security
- 30% discount on select IFPO books and ebooks through Elsevier.
- Free Elsevier Science catalog
- 10% discount at UNITEXDIRECT uniforms and supply ($50 minimum purchase) (unitexdirect.com)
- 10% Discount on Open Calibre Live Training Seminars (Calibrepress.com)
- 10% Discount on all regular priced Elsevier Science products
- 5% Discount on Programs offered by the Executive Protection Institute
- Discount on all International Foundation for Cultural Property Protection (IFCPP) Programs and Services
- Discounts on John E. Reid and Associates Seminars and Products
- Discount on all HITS Institute/Smart Horizons Products and Services
- IFPO Corporate Shopping Program. Save on Top Name Brands! (Click for details)
Individual (non-voting) membership in IFPO is available to any person employed in the security industry. The cost of membership is $40.00 for the first year. Individual membership renewal is $20.00 per year.
Individual Membership $40.00
IFPO Individual Membership Renewal $20.00
IFPO Student Membership is for FULL-TIME STUDENTS ONLY. Proof of student status is required. The cost for student membership is $40.00. Renewal student membership is $35.00.
IFPO Student Membership (for 12 months, based on date of enrollment)$40.00
IFPO Student Membership Renewal $20.00
Corporate Membership is designed to benefit providers of security services and organizations with proprietary security forces. It is also appropriate for educational institutions. Whether a security department consists of five officers or fifty, the advantages of corporate membership are many. Designated membership in a professional association, along with IFPO educational materials and resources, will assist in developing and maintaining a top quality organization.
- Tangible proof or recognition as an official corporate member in a professional organization
- Substantial, continual discounts on all IFPO programs and services
- Educational materials and resources available only through IFPO
IFPO Corporate Members receive the benefits of Individual Membership in addition to these exclusive corporate benefits:
- Your listing on the Foundation website with a direct link to your website.
- One complimentary professional development program each year
- 15% discount on all IFPO Programs and services
- International Foundation for Protection Officers Corporate Membership Certificate
- International Foundation for Protection Officers Corporate Membership plaque
Corporate Membership to the Foundation is $575.00. Corporate Membership renewal is $350.00 per year.
IFPO Corporate Membership $575.00
IFPO Corporate Membership Renewal $350.00