Security Supervision and Management Program Final Challenge – Certificate of Completion
Unique and flexible, the Security Supervision and Management (SSMP) Program – Final Challenge distance learning course is designed to meet the needs of the security supervisor or manager. Candidates accepted into the program must successfully complete a proctored final examination.
The textbook is "Security Supervision: Theory and Practice of Asset Protection," published by Butterworth-Heinemann. The text is the result of an alliance between IFPO, the publisher, and more than 50 of the industry's leading security supervisors, authors, educators and consultants. It will serve not only as an excellent source of information for the course, but as a valuable reference the practitioner or student. It is also an excellent text for upper level undergraduate and graduate courses in Security Management, Homeland Security and similar disciplines. Chapters include such topics as (partial list):
- Review Security Supervision and Management Training Manual recommended (not included).
- Select Examination Proctor and notify IFPO when ready to proceed.
- Final Examination. Examination will be forwarded directly to Proctor.
- Complete 275 multiple choice questions/true/false Final Examination and forward to IFPO. Examination graded, 70% accuracy required.
- Successful completion – Completion Certificate Awarded.
Should the candidate elect to proceed with the Certified in Security Supervision and Management (CSSM) Program they may do so by enrolling into the CSSM – Written Practical Exercise (ONLY) Program.
Veteran Appreciation Discount
Active duty servicemembers, and veterans, are eligible for our Veterans Appreciation discount.
SSMP - Final Challenge 4th Edition
Registration and Paper Exam*
* For Multiple quantities please contact the IFPO office for pricing & shipping information.
Via email: Adminifpo@earthlink.net
Telephone: (239) 430-0534 M-F 9 am to 5 pm EST
Discount and coupon programs can not be combined