Certified Protection Officer Program (CPO)
The Certified Protection Officer Program (CPO) program is designed for protection and security officers that are intent on improving their individual security skills.
Successful CPO’s find that the program significantly improves job performance and job enjoyment by providing a broader understanding of roles, duties and responsibilities of the security officer.
- Program candidates must re-certify every two years
- ASIS International awards re-certification credits for CPO Program completion.
- CPO certification is a prerequisite to acceptance into the CPOI Program
- Ask about the CGSB-CPO Program, which is approved by the Canadian General Standards Board.
- We are a listed provider of the mandatory Canadian General Standards Board required training.
- Paper/pencil examinations available (fee applies).
- Discount is available for group registrations of five or more candidates.
- IFPO Corporate Members are entitled to a 10% discount.
- IFPO Corporate Members are entitled to a 15% discount.