Certified Protection Officer Program (CPO)
The Certified Protection Officer Program (CPO) program is designed for protection and security officers that are intent on improving their individual security skills.
Successful CPO’s find that the program significantly improves job performance and job enjoyment by providing a broader understanding of roles, duties and responsibilities of the security officer.
- Program candidates must re-certify every two years
- Ask about the CGSB-CPO Program, which is approved by the Canadian General Standards Board.
- Discount is available for group registrations of five or more candidates.
- ASIS International awards re-certification credits for CPO Program completion.
- We are a listed provider of the mandatory Canadian General Standards Board required training.
- IFPO Corporate Members are entitled to a 10% discount.
- CPO certification is a prerequisite to acceptance into the CPOI Program.
- Paper/pencil examinations available (fee applies).
- IFPO Corporate Members are entitled to a 15% discount.