SECURITY SUPERVISION AND MANAGEMENT: Theory and Practice of Asset Protection , 4th Edition, Butterworth-Heinemann
Leverages the expertise of the International Foundation for Protection Officers to prepare today’s security student or officer to become tomorrow’s Security Manager.
- Candidates taking the Security Supervision and Management Program.
- Colleges and universities offering undergraduate or graduate degree programs in Security Management, Administration of Justice, Homeland Security or Emergency Management.
- Protection professionals, consultants and others who require a comprehensive reference book.
Security Supervision and Management Fourth Edition teaches security officers and students to be more efficient and well rounded security professionals, covering everything from how to work with today’s generation security employees to the latest advances in the security industry.
This edition of Security Supervision and Management progresses logically from the foundations of security to the basics of supervision before delving more deeply into topics of human resource management, security related business functions, technology in security, emergency management and investigations, and concluding with explorations into current issues in security. The book has enjoyed tremendous acceptance in previous seditions and this new edition has been revised to include additional current research and new learning aids.
Security Supervision and Management fulfils the training needs of both aspiring and experienced protection professional who want to move into supervisory or managerial positions. It is also the only text needed to prepare for the Certified in Security Supervision and Management (CSSM) designation offered by the International Foundation for Protection Officers (IFPO).
- Core text for completing the Security Supervision and Management Program/Certified in Security Supervision and Management (CSSM) designation offered by the Foundation.
- Contributions from more than 50 experienced security professionals in a single volume.
- Completely updated to reflect the latest procedural and technological changes in the security industry.
- Conforms to ANSI/ASIS standards.
- Offers expanded international coverage, including best practices from around the globe.