Important Information for U.S. Army Personnel
Information on IFPO and the Army COOL Program
- Certified Protection Officer Program (CPO)
- Certified Protection Officer Instructor (CPOI) *
- Certified in Security Supervision and Management
- Security Supervision and Management Program
*It is not MANDATORY that an instructor be a CPOI prior to delivering the CPO program. It is recommended, as it adds to the credibility but is not essential.
ASIS International awards re-certification credits for successful completion of the following IFPO programs:
- Certified Protection Officer (CPO)
- Security Supervision and Management Program (SSMP)
- Certified In Security Supervision And Management Program (CSSM)
Please contact ASIS directly for the specific number of credits awarded.
Validation of current military status must be provided upon request. Please contact the IFPO for details at firstname.lastname@example.org