The Foundation maintains this online library as an information sharing resource for researchers, students, and practitioners. We encourage submission of current research material. Original research is preferred. Papers should be in APA documentation style and submitted to Christopher A. Hertig, CPP, CPOI, Editor at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some of this material has been previously published in Protection News or in academic journals.
Other papers have won awards in competitions such as the ASIS International Student Paper Competition.
Student submissions must first receive the endorsement of a faculty member and be submitted through that faculty member.
- Crime Prevention, Physical Security and Risk Management
- Crime, Violence, and Terrorism
- Education & Training
- History and General Information
- Legal and Ethical Issues
- Officer Issues
- Protection of Specific Environments
- Safety, Fire Protection and Emergency Management
- School Security
- Security Management and Supervision
- Public and Media Relations
- Publications, Writing and Research