Program candidates must identify and secure a qualified individual to serve as an exam Proctor. The Exam Proctor will oversee the examination process ensuring the highest level of integrity and honesty is maintained throughout this process.
To qualify as a proctor, the individual must meet one of the qualifications listed below.
- General Manager
- President/Vice-President or Officer of an organization or company
- Certified Security Trainer
- Military testing site
- Military Educational Officer
- Law Enforcement Officer
- Member of a Professional Security Association
- Member of a recognized Policing Organization
- Dean, Academic Department Head, or Official Testing Service of an Accredited University or College
- Certified Protection Professional
- Certified Protection Officer
- Certified Fraud Examiner
- Loss Prevention Certified (LPC)
- Human Resource Officer
- Corporate Instructor
- Staff Development Officer
- Member of the Clergy
- University/College Faculty Member
- Official Learning/Tutoring Centers
- Other (specify):_________________________ must receive permission
Often a proctor may be identified/selected from within the candidate's place of employment. If necessary, IFPO will assist an individual in locating a suitable proctor. If for any reason your proctor is unable to fulfill his/her proctoring duties, you may contact IFPO to arrange for a proctor replacement or substitution.
Note: Individuals not eligible to participate as a proctor regardless of position/title, include personal relatives or friends and anyone whose personal association with the candidate is clearly biased and may compromise the integrity of the proctored examination.